Tuesday, March 9, 2010

When I start my own business, integrity will be one essential quality that I look for (expect to see) in the people that I employ. A person who lacks experience or the necessary skills can be trained. However, a person who lacks integrity is nearly impossible (or totally impossible) to change unless God intervenes.


Women are generally gifted with sixth sense. Thank God that I am a woman and that I have sharp sixth sense. Having sixth sense, to me, is essential in business and in judging the character of a person.


Incidentally, while I was chatting with a cab driver this afternoon, he suddenly said something to the effect that I'll be a good businesswoman (in the business sense) even though we did not touch on the topic of business at all. Hmmm...maybe it's a confirmation from God or a revelation from Him???



Dare to Dream