Thursday, August 1, 2013

My Thoughts

Recently, my immediate boss told me that my ex-supervisor had sent her an email pertaining a common client. I am SURE she knew that it was my client but yet instead of emailing me directly, she had chosen to go through my immediate boss. It showed her lack of professionalism and her inability to avoid bringing her personal prejudice to bear on our 'working relationship'. (I am using inverted commas here because there was no working relationship between us even though there should be in view of the fact that we had a common client.) Incidentally, she was the one who had sinned against me MANY times, not the other way round. So all the more she shouldn't allow her personal prejudice to interfere with our 'working relationship'. She should leave the social work field for good, instead of being a black sheep and a disgrace to the social work profession. I could have gone to her immediate boss regarding this matter but I didn't. Why would I want to stoop to her level?!

Dare to Dream