Friday, November 27, 2009

New Year Resolutions

I am looking forward to 2010, because I know the new year is going to be a brand new year with brand new beginnings for me. It will be a year of new directions for me, where ministry and career are concerned. It will also be a year in which I will be resuming my MDiv.

I am looking forward to becoming my own boss. Hopefully, I can be a boss of both a social enterprise as well as a publishing firm. It's my prayer that they will manifest God's glory and make a huge impact in the world for His glory.

Children have a special place in my heart. Thus, I am looking forward to serving in the children's ministry in my church in 2010. Some of these children have parents who are serving time in prison, while others are from low-income families. Hence, serving these children is especially meaningful to me.

I have a great love for learning. So naturally I look forward to resuming my MDiv, which is basically a theology degree, in 2010. I also have plans to take up a Post-Grad Diploma in TESOL as well as MBA. In addition, I also plan to learn guzhen, which is a Chinese musical instrument. I know it will take time to realise all my academic dreams. Nevertheless, with God's help, I believe that I should be able to complete them within several years.

Dare to Dream