Wednesday, February 3, 2010

We can touch God's heart by touching lives. One of the ways that I plan to touch lives is through my songs.

Songs that I have written to date:-

Christian Songs
English Titles
1) My Soul Finds Rest in You
2) Father, How I Long to Draw Close to You
3) Let Your Healing Flow
4) In Your Presence is Healing
5) You Will Never Leave
6) Broken for Me
7) Shine through Me
8) Restore Me According to Your Promise
9) Exchange
10) You Carry Me on Your Wings
11) L0rd, I Give You All My Pain
12) You Have Clothed Me with Your Glory
13) Father, I Give You My Broken Wings
14) Help Me Find a Way Back to You
15) I Need a Miracle
16) Breakthrough Prayer
17) The Weight is On My Shoulders

Chinese Titles
1) Ni Pei De Wo De Zhan Mei (You Deserve My Praise)
2) Wei You Ni (Only You)
3) Wu Si De Ai (Unselfish Love)
4) You Ni De Gan Jue Zhen Hao (It Feels Good to Have You in My Life)
5) Xin De Qi Dian (New Beginnings)
6) Bei Shi Fang De Xin (A Heart Set Free)

Secular Pop
English Titles
1) Give Wings to Your Dreams
2) Breaking Free from the Shackles of My Past

Chinese Titles
1) Xin Yuan (Heart's Desires)
2) Fang Xia Guo Qu, Ben Xiang Xing Fu (Letting Go of the Past & Running Towards Happiness)
3) Guo Ke (Passers-by)
4) Meng Xiang Cheng Zhen (Dreams Come True)
5) Wo De Wei Lai Chong Man Se Cai (I Have a Colourful Future)
6) Ke Wang Xing Fu (Longing for Happiness)
7) Zhong Yu Cheng Zhen (Finally a Reality)
8) Zhi Meng Yuan (Land of Dreams)


Children's Songs
English Titles
1) We Are Happy Children

Oh my...I just realised that I have written more English songs than Chinese songs! I have always thought that I have written more Chinese songs. :P

Out of all the listed songs, there are about 11 songs that are without melodies yet or with melodies that need fine-tuning. Hopefully, I can compose melodies for two songs before I start my new module at the bible college later this month.


I plan to write Cantonese songs (and possibly Hokkien songs) in the near future. In fact, I have written a few Cantonese songs (secular pop) before. But when I moved to the current residence, the song sheets (loose sheets) somehow got lost. :(

May God alone receive all the glory for all the songs that I have written! :)



Dare to Dream