Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Thoughts...

I used to keep gratitude journals. On hindsight, I realise that my heart was filled with more gratitude towards God during those days when I kept such journals. Now, I am planning to start a new gratitude journal and I hope I would persevere in keeping such journals so that my heart will be constantly filled with gratitude. :)

~~~~~~~~~~

God healed me of some physical/medical conditions in the past...and I witnessed first-hand His miracles in my life and in the lives of my parents....that is why I am a firm believer in miracles and in God's power....

I used to walk with an obvious limp on the left side of my body apparently because of a slipped disc that seemed to have caused my left hip joint to go out of place. As a result, my left leg appeared to be 1-cm shorter than my right leg. After God's healing, I was able to feel the difference (and I knew the difference). However, when I got a stroke in the early part of last year, I began to walk with quite an obvious limp again. But thank God that I am now able to walk normally...



Dare to Dream