Friday, August 3, 2012

I found out today that my ex-supervisor knew about the arrangement pertaining to my driver colleague's schedule right from the beginning.. However, she had chosen to keep me in the dark because she wanted to ssbatage my working relationship with the head of another department. Such plain wickedneaa!!

My  ex-supervisor had also tried to force me to leave my current job by ostracising me (and getting other colleagues to ostracise me) and so forth, because she knew that I would quit a job due to hostile work environment. (But unfortunately for her, I had chosen to endure her wickedness and the hostile work environment she had deliberately created.) Such plain wickedness!!!

Actually, my  ex-supervisor had committed a great deal of evil against me (not just the aforesaid) because of my boss, whom she liked (and may still like) very much.  I know she's very desperate to get married. But was it really necessary for her to commit so much evil against me because of a man?

A true Buddhist believes in doing good and in karma. My ex-supervisor, who is a Buddhist, obviously doesn't believe in these. (Her deeds are proof of this though she may profess otherwise.) For me, I believe that those who sow evil shall reap evil.
Dare to Dream