Monday, June 1, 2015

My Thoughts

I hope to start doing something for women (and girls), particularly women  (and girls) in neighbouring countries who are in vulnerable situations - women (and girls) who are targets of human trafficking rings. Besides children, women have a special place in my heart (not because I am a woman). Reading news of women (and girls) being sexually exploited or raped stirs up deep emotions of anger in me (not because I was ever in those situations) and I know I have to do something for them. The last time I did volunteering work was some years ago, when I volunteered to tutor a Chinese student from Taiwan. Now that my health is getting better, I think it's time for me to start volunteering again. But before I can do significant amount of volunteering work, I must first make sure that I am in tip-top condition physically.
 

Dare to Dream